NetClearly is a multi media publisher and search portal (www.netclearly.com, www.plutoz.com , www.ncexpo.com) and consumer’s guide to the Internet. We are in the process of launching the beta version of our search within a week.
NetClearly / Plutoz is seeking Web-savvy, motivated, prolific, and witty writers to research and compose capsule reviews of Web sites for our online consumer audience as well as producing articles about various Internet consumer topics (shopping, travel, lifestyle, Home, fashion, Entertainment, Video games, Electronics, Food and hundreds of additional titles and categories).
Writers must be able to:
· Research topics and find web sites/Trends independently or as assigned
· Compose lively, astute, and purposeful reviews
· Write sincere, unbiased, quick, and accurate copy
· Offer additional Web topic ideas for site reviews
· Bring creative and new ideas to improve the quality of the information that we deliver
· Cover up to five Web categories (Web content interest/expertise in at least five of the following categories: Arts, Automotive, Babies & Kids, Beauty, Business & Career, Celebrities, Clothing & Accessories, Community, Computers & Software, Electronics, Family, Food & Dining, Garden, Health & Fitness, Home, Internet, Law, Movies, Music, News, Personal Finance, Pets, Relationships, Mind & Spirit, Sports & Outdoors, Toys & Games, Travel, Antiques, Arts, Books, Latest Gadgets, Funnies, Environment, Nature or other Interesting Internet consumer categories.)
Please send a brief e-mail reply to the following questions:
· How long have you been writing Web copy?
· What are your Web content areas of expertise/interest? (Pick at least 5 categories that you can consider yourself an expert or you are interested to write about)
· What is your most recent pro Web/Other writing experience (if any)?
If you have a small sample of your writing please submit it along with your resume to editor-at-plutoz-dot-com. This job can be done at your own time but you have to meet our deadline to email the articles/content and you must follow our editorial guidelines.
Past experience as a writer or editor for a media channel (Print, Web, Radio or TV) is highly desirable but not required, we are simply looking for talented people.
Compensation – Writers will be paid based on the amount of content that they generate (following our editorial guideline). As mentioned above, it needs to be clear, credible and qualified in order for write-ups to be acceptable. Our Payment is $100 for 200 sites review between 20-40 words per review and $5 – $20 per article for 200-550 word article (we can also hire freelance writers based on a monthly contract to generate certain amount of contract).
Due to the fact that we are a small start-up company our budget is limited for producing massive amount of content. However as the company grows our editorial budget will increase. The subject that you would like to write about has to be a topic that you are interested / passionate about or you have some level of expertise in that topic.
Please reply to editor-at-plutoz-dot-com