Here’s a job offer you may be interested in.
A leading Asian advertising agency seeks freelance bilingual copywriters and/or translators who specialize in copy adaptation or transcreation. Freelancers will work off site on a per project basis.
We are a leading full-service advertising agency targeting the Asian American segments such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Filipino. With a proven track record, we have successfully helped Fortune 500 clients nurture and establish brand leadership positions in this emerging market through an integrated mix of advertising, public relations, promotions, events and interactive strategies via various in-language media outlets. Visit www.intertrend.com for more information.
• Transcreate (translation + copywriting) English copy into one of the following languages:
Chinese Traditional (For TV/Radio: Mandarin and Cantonese)
• Translate disclaimer/legal copy into one of the languages mentioned above
• Produce English back translation of in-language copy
• Proofread and edit creative materials (in-language and English)
• Ensure that in-language materials meet clients’ strategic objectives
• Ensure projects are completed on time
• 3+ years of in-language copywriting and/or copy adaptation/transcreation experience
• Must be a native speaker of one of the following languages and be fluent in English (reading/witting/speaking):
Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese)
• BA or BS or equivalent
• Strong, persuasive, creative in-language writing skills.
• Ability to write for multiple media (print, TV, radio, web)
• Knowledge of US Asian market
• Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite, Trados/SDLX is a plus)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
A successful candidate is creative, detail-oriented, flexible, and independent professional who can take direction, follow instructions, and meet deadlines.
Please submit your resume with two sample works (original English and in-language copy) from previous projects to email@example.com.
Please note that we don’t verify postings. Apply at your own risk!